Dotting for Beginners
Virtual Dotting Classes
On Demand Classes
Dotting workshops are for beginners as well as intermediate dot artists. No prior knowledge or ANY artistic skill required. For ages 7 and up.
Each session is between 2.5 – 3 hours. All participants will leave with a small completed mandala.
Multiple session workshops will create and extend, learning “finishing and accessorizing” techniques that can then be applied to future projects.
A list of materials, and the zoom link will be sent in advance to any live class. A recording of the class will also be sent out following each class
On Demand classes are created in a series short digestible videos so you can learn at your pace and review just what you need on your schedule.
- Setting Intentions (8 mins)
- Materials (5 mins)
- Mixin’ Paints (6 mins)
- Pro tip for happy dots (4 mins)
- Find your center (4 mins)
- Follow your compass: Guidelines (3 mins)
- Practice some happy dots ( 7 mins)
- Let’s Paint! Round 1: Basics and coronas ( 25 mins)
- Let’s Paint Round 2: Swooshes! (21 mins)
- Lets Paint Round 3: Top Dots and Micro dots (19 mins)
“I have taken a few classes with Mandala Whispers. They are always full of fun, creativity and divine inspiration! Kiki is an amazing teacher who lovingly guides you through the process – paint preparation, dotting technique, pattern choice. It’s all so exciting and beautiful and I’m always amazed that I finish class with my very own masterpiece!”